Microsoft's Power BI gets better and better
For the 11th consecutive year, Microsoft has been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. This is the third year in a row that Microsoft is positioned furthest to the right for completeness of vision within the Leaders quadrant.
Power BI has helped transform hundreds of thousands of businesses by providing self-service analytics at scale: Some of the benefits of the platform include:
- High value: Users can start free with Power BI Desktop. Organizations can then choose to license users individually at a low monthly cost or extend business intelligence broadly with Power BI Premium—purchasing only the capacity that’s needed. Since Power BI integrates with their existing tools, it’s instantly familiar and quick to transition.
- Comprehensive analytics solution: Comprehensive capabilities allow users to model, analyze, and author to deliver business insights. Organizations enjoy a flexible architecture that provides strong integration with Microsoft and 3rd party products and technologies for streamlined deployment.
- Centralized management: Organizations can deploy in minutes and distribute BI content with just a few clicks. They can take advantage of the agility of self-service analytics with IT governance from Power BI.
- Global scale | Organizations have the flexibility to deploy their BI solution where they reside with global presence. Power BI provides guaranteed reliability and performance from a trusted company.
- Security, governance, and compliance | Organizations can rely on a BI platform that helps comply with stringent industry standards and certifications, plus keep their data secure and control how it is accessed and used.
Do you have questions about Power BI? Let Menlo Technologies take care of you.